1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR")is:
BOHEMIA GOLD s.r.o.
registered office: Lannova 2061/8, Prague 1, 110 00 (hereinafter referred to as "administrator").
2. The administrator's contact details are:
address: Borská 34, Ceska Lipa, Lada, 470 01
phone: +420 702 163 888
3. Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The Controller processes the personal data you have provided to himor the personal data obtained by the controller on the basis of the performance of your order.
2. The controller processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of processing personal data
1. The legal ground for the processing of personal data is
· performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1) of the Basic Regulation. In this article, it is not the first time that the commission has b) GDPR,
· the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1) of the Basic Regulation. In this article, it is not the first time that the commission has GDPR,
· Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6 para. In this article, it is not the first time that the commission has a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 para. 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that goods or services have not been ordered.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is to
· processing of your order and performance of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; the order requires personal data that is necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it by the controller,
· sending business communications and doing other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making on the part of the controller within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
1. The controller stores personal data
· for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from such contractual relations (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
· until consent to the processing of personal data formarketingpurposes is withdrawnfor a maximum of 15 yearsif the personal data are processed on the basis ofconsent.
2. After the period of storage of personal data has expired, the controller will delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
· involved in the supply of goods/services/payment under contract,
· providing e-shop services(Dpoint) andother services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
· providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or an international organisation. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service/cloud service providers.
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
· the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR,
· the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR or restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR.
· the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR.
· the right to object to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR and
· right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR.
· the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller referred to in Article III of these Termsand Conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
1. The Controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data repositories in paper form.
3. The controller declares that only authorized persons have access to the personal data.
These conditions takeeffect on 25.5.2018.